Sunday, July 22, 2012

Monsoon Sunday

This photo is actually a couple days old, another .2 inches in the rain gauge for this monsoon. (Yay!)  Yesterday showed no measurable rain in the gauge this morning, but did top off the barrels in back where I had use some water for the greenhouse last night.
This morning I taught Pilates on the Northwest side.  Great group, the regulars for this class love the detail and understand their limitations so I can teach lots of different things.  I stayed to do some cardio, then picked up a few things for tonight's dinner and headed home.

This was the sky as the storm was moving in along Ajo, west of the hill, before Kinney road. 

There was a random thing causing people to sit still, first when the first responders were coming by, then while people were unloading a car at the center median, so I got some photos of the wild storm moving in.

Nature sure has a majestic beauty, even when angry!  The last photo was at home, outside our gate, right before I got out to pull in to the yard.  It was a light rain, really, and not much lightning in the end.  Maybe we will be lucky and get more tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment