Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mr CRUSH CookieBot, the only automated cookie man...

Yesterday, I went to pick Bailey up from CRUSH after work. They are in the last two weeks of build season, and some of the youth were even staying the night at school for it.  I had offered to make cookies for a community demonstration and sponsor event coming up in another week, and the artistic members of the robotics team were going to make a stencil so I could put robots on cookies.  Instead, they made me a cookie cutter in the same shape as the robot they have painted around the door of the robotics lab! I am very excited.
Today, as you may have seen if you follow us on facebook, Mr CRUSH CookieBot went missing.  He was apparently hiding behind something on the kitchen counter.  Aunt Heather had agreed to put out an APB for it, and offered to send down her cookie- tracking hound.  But just in the nick of time, here he came…

No comments:

Post a Comment