Sunday, July 8, 2012

Curly Locks

Okay, pardon the fuzzy photo.  She was more interested in the giant chocolate chip cookie I took her than sitting still for a photo!
This is my auntie Leanna.  I dropped in to visit Saturday while Bailey was at robotics.  The girl that works there paints her fingernails and toenails at the beginning of each weekend, she chews the polish off her fingernails just to be a pain.  This week, as I wandered in, the girl who doe sit was on duty, and wandered back telling me she was eating well and that she had curled her hair for fun.  The curls still looked nice the next day!  Had to take a picture to share, especially with her new coppery headband I had just bought a couple weeks ago.  And she wasn't really winking at me, she just wanted to dig in to that cookie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment