Saturday, July 21, 2012

Grab Bag Specials!

When you work with molds, sometimes the last bar out of the batch doesn't look quite the same.  Sometimes I use these bars as samples or as the ones we use here before we sell any of the bars from the batch.  Regardless, I have a few bars of varied scents and recipes which aren't as pretty as usual or are simply the end of the batch and I don't want to carry them to the farmers' market anymore.

Some have goat milk, others shea butter, but are a mix, so I put them into grab bags, of three bars each, and these are available for five dollars while supplies last ( I put a variety of scents together, so also a fun way to try new things).  This is half off of our current summer special of three bars for ten dollars.  These grab bags are limited in quantity, and available first to our facebook and blog followers, so reserve yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment