Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tack Shed Cleanout

I typically like to clean out all the sheds every Summer.  We never got to the tack shed this Summer, it just got too busy on us.  Bailey and Wyatt have been off of school for Fall break, so yesterday the unloaded everything from the tack shed.

I got home from work and bot dinner rolling as the debate began.  We discussed the policies laid forward among the four of us, and what the effect of the policies had been on our house.  Then Charlie headed off to check on his folks and the kids and I got busy.

We swept, scrubbed boxes, reorganized and even repacked the show box.  The label maker saw some use, baby supplies were checked and un-serviceable things were thrown out.  As you can see, Shadow Paws even pitched in and kept us company!

In the end, it was 10 o'clock when we made it back inside and the news was beginning.  I still need to put up a shelf and reset a set or two of the hooks, but I hope to do that with Bailey after I deliver eggs later today.
SO glad to feel like things are functional in there and we can find them, especially since I will be on duty when Charlie and the kids are away during hunting season!

No comments:

Post a Comment