Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday was crazy, but time to let it go and get a little sleep!

Busy day in town today, but did get a few things done there, now I just need to get some things done here!

Finally got Wyatt a haircut tonight. I thought about taking a photo of the HUGE pile of his hair in the floor as I was sweeping it up, but thought better of it. I knew he was shaggy, but that was extreme!

I thought I was going to get to bed a bit earlier tonight, but while I was loading the dishwasher, Shadow let she and her brother out the back door.  I finished loading the dishwasher, called them back in, and figured I would peek int he incubator really quick.

See that at the top of the egg? That is a beak!  I realized that I was going to be reading that book I borrowed from Bailey for a bit, trying to decide whether I should wait up. But the chick is resting now, and could be a while, so I am going to go ahead and crash for a bit.


I did take the time to put two cups of each- sunflower seeds and barley- in to soak overnight.  I have heard that the sunflower seeds take a good bit longer than the barley.  So with the four big boxes ready to reload with seeds in the morning, I look forward to seeing them grow side by side so I can see for myself!


Well, I have to leave for work early, and get up in the morning to put Wyatt's morning lessons together to work on with his Daddy who will be home for the day, while Bailey and I go to my work then she will take her permit test. Hope you think good thoughts for her!  I will catch you all up later- 

Have a Great Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment