Wednesday, January 1, 2014

GUEST BLOGGER ALERT
Hey, it's Bailey.

So for Christmas my friend made me  beautiful scarf and I notice later I had similar material.




So I made my own!
And I think I might just make my goat a matching one.


The material. I found a tutorial on youtube and modified it to make a fluffier and more me scarf!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuooaHxIL70
I added a third layer for extra fluffiness. 
http://www.walmart.com/.../Red-Heart-Boutique.../26633072

That is the material. Multiple brands make it, that's one of them.
I did it with a crochet hook but you can do it with knitting needles as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bailey, that's really cool! haha my goats would eat a scarf like that XD
    We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Haley! I recently saw that your flock was certified with SPN- hope you will send me an email and tell us all about it, would love to hear what you thought, that certification has been on our minds for a while now.

      Delete