Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just Another Day in Paradise...

Happy Monday night, everyone!

Bust day today, taught class, tried to run a couple errands, came home to homeschooling, then back to town for 4-H. On the way home, Wyatt had the photography bug, and was in the mood for stopping to chase the sunset along the way.  I was trying to help him learn angles, so I took this shot in the middle of it all.


Charlie was actually off today, and I had found some elk sirloin int he freezer the other day, so I put the meat in to marinate yesterday, prepped the potatoes and left him in charge of dinner! Apparently it was outstanding, this marinade got a BIG repeat vote!


Now I am up, working on a few things, being kept company by a couple goofy dogs...



But I am really pretty tired, so I think I will head to sleep! Here's to hoping we get lots dome tomorrow!  Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment