Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tuesday Night Storms

The farmers' market this week was really hot!  And rather slow.  Bet still fun.  It did leave me nearly out of grab bags.  For some reason, folks like the random sampling of soaps in one special price.  Nevertheless, it will leave room for other things on the table, like the CocoLime soap that is coming again!
On the way home, you could see the storm that was going through parts of Tucson, even though it was off in the distance.  Some of my students told me they got a lot of rain on the North West side from this one.  We never saw it.  That's jut how the monsoons work.

I enjoy stopping to get photos of the wild side of nature.  The stretch of road n the way home has lots of neat opportunities to stop and take pics of the sky and desert.  Above, I stopped by a feed store near the Marana Municipal Airport for this one.


Just thought you all might enjoy these photos.

I especially love how it can seem almost dark, then light again.



It looks like the storm is taking over here!


No comments:

Post a Comment