Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Afternoon Special

Tidying up and restocking around here!  I have some odds and ends bars, where the rest of the batch sold, or they didn't fit in the box, etc...so here goes a special for while it lasts-
GRAB BAGS!!!
Three bars of soap in a grab bag for $5.00.
Yes, that's half off of our Summer special of 3 bars for $10.00.
Take advantage, and someone will get the extra butterfly bar that didn't fit into the other bags.  Better yet, buy two and I will promise an extra one, as I just saw another lost bar. 
 All grab bags include one glycerin bar (good for lasting longer in the bathtub with children) and at least on goat milk bar, other than that I just made sure that there were three different bars per bag.  I cannot change around what is in them, but I can tell you what is in the individual bag.

There is even some of the brand new prickly pear recipe in these!  Get them while they last, and if you would like to reserve yours, email me directly.  If it is planned as a gift, let me know, so I can add a ribbon.  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment