Thursday, August 9, 2012

More Monsoons!

This was the rain gauge from the weekend storms.  Not much to speak of, but that respectable .3 inches did refill the rain barrels.
Last night, Bailey and I were outside working, the boys were at football practice.  I ran inside to get supplies, and was watching the storm in the distance.  Not even five minutes later, the wind and the crazy came.  I crate flew across the back porch, and I ran out to put things in safe places.

Bailey ran up to the porch, unfortunately we were not going to be getting much done!  On to homework!

I took a couple pictures at the front window.  It tried to look ferocious, but the wind and lightning were more than anything!

You cannot really see the sideways rain.  But little Shadow didn't want to go outside, she said she could wait!

The reflections make this photo look funny, but you can see the dust storm part of it.

Football ended up being rained out.

Water ran down the road.

But only about one tenth of one inch inthe rain gauge!  Those funny monsoons!  Hope I get a lot done tonight in between the driving, I need to get ready for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment