Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On the road again...

First day of school!  
Hard to believe I have a sophomore and a fifth grader!
But we are back again to our long daily commute to school!
Bailey's hair actually came out really cute- and considering it is so humid here right now, it's amazing!

I was waiting at a stoplight, in case you are wondering when I was doing this!  Wyatt was trying to talk me into a longer summer right up until I left him in the classroom!

Bailey wanted to rush in, and wouldn't straighten her skirt.  Side note- she wore black cowboy boots with this ensemble.  Yup, that's my Bailey!

Britches packed his dad's old uniform hat for wearing at recess with the crazy heat and sun.  Hard to believe my baby will be in the upper school next year.  As he is already over five feet tall, I am not rushing it!

I think they both had a pretty good day with friends.  Bailey is still finishing an assignment on the inventor of the water clock for robotics for tomorrow, but other than that we seem to have the first wave of crazy under control!  Sure hoping for a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment