Thursday, August 9, 2012

Off to Ireland!

I always say how I love the people at the farmers' markets.  It's true.  Whether it is the patrons or the other vendors, great folks and you learn new things.

On Tuesday, I was talking with the guy who sells honey.  We were discussing temperatures and the retaining of nutrients when putting honey into soap.  I but raw honey from him, and had used it in my recent batch of nourishing oatmeal milk and honey soap.  He wanted to buy some to send to friends.

Guess where those bars are going?  Ireland!  This gentleman has friends in Ireland, he wanted to send bars to, who know him as a beekeeper.  When else in this life will my little heritage soap find its way across the Atlantic on a journey to a magical place like Ireland!  Love it.  Had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment