Saturday, May 31, 2014

Patriot's Dream Obediah


My name is Obediah, I am a three and a half year old wether that was born on Patriot’s Dream. I like to get pet, rub against humans, and play with Powerstroke. I was born October 26, 2010, while Bailey was preparing for a large theatre production of Guys and Dolls. This led to being named after the gambler turned missionary, Obediah Masterson. I have a better personality for a wether, but being with the big boys, I sometimes let out bucky attitude.

As a kid, I spent a good bit of time in the house. At the time, my half-brother, Nathan was living in the house as a bottle baby. As a half-brother, we share a dad(sire), Huey, who still lives with me in the buck pen. I was sad when Nathan went off to be a herd buck at another farm, but I was really excited for him.


The few times I’ve gotten to go to shows, I was still a buck. Based on my personality, I really was meant to be a wether. Still my favorite part of the shows is the obstacle course.  I am hoping to return to the show circuit and maybe become someone’s showmanship wether, because sharing Bailey with the babies isn’t as much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment