Saturday, May 31, 2014

Patriot's Dream Freedom's Prayer

My name is Patriot’s Dream Freedom’s Prayer, Freedom for short.  My dam is Get Er Dunn Silver and my sire is Jaune Ranch Powerstroke. I was born on March 26th, 2014 with Patriot’s Dream Let Your Light Shine. I like to climb up the nursery house and jump on buckets. My brother and I also race the farm dog, Shadow. Since I’m not quite ready to leave Mama Silver, I play with Treasure through the fence. At the fair, the judge said that, even though I wasn’t cooperating, I was a more promising buckling than a buck from a longtime breeder! I liked chewing on the fancy purple ribbon and making Bailey carry me since I wouldn’t walk. When I grow up, I’ll be a striking gray agouti, just like my dad, Powerstroke.  I’m looking forward to attending my next show in August, while Shine is a light caramel just like our dam.



I get to come in the house for health checks with Bailey and my brother, Let Your Light Shine.  Shine is a bottle baby, because he got a scratch on his neck when we tried to visit the buck pen. Bailey had to take him in the house to keep him healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment