Monday, May 19, 2014

Treasure

Hello, my name is Pawpawnin Double the Treasure, Treasure for short. I am an eleven year old (born 14 March 2003 to Amber Waves Double Take(sire) and Pippi’s Pygmies Princess Kresta(dam)) pygmy goat doe who loves to cause trouble and prank, well, everyone! I moved to Patriot’s Dream on 27 May 2007. I have a cute white belly band and a scur that curls in towards my head. 
Often when the humans come outside, I like to play dead then jump up and bleat in their faces- they freak out! When the other does are on the play castle, I like to get under it and drag them around until they are screaming and looking for a way down. I have two of my half-sisters on the farm, Glory and I share a dad (sire), while Silver and I share a mom (dam).

Being that I’m the tallest and longest of my herd, I make a better brood doe than show goat. My babies are often earlier developed, and more conformed to the score card, while I am not. I have delivered some champion babies, but now I am retired. I also prefer being a brood doe, playing with the kids is a great pastime. My nephew and I play and romp in the barn, he’s learning to prank the humans too! The others don’t appreciate me teaching him such things, but playful is in the description, they’ll just have to live with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment