Saturday, May 31, 2014

Patriot's Dream Let Your Light Shine

My name is Patriot's Dream Let Your Light Shine, Shine's my nickname though. I am a bottle baby indoor goat. I like to cause trouble and play with Shadow Paws, the farm puppy. I love stealing food from the humans and cuddling up next to them. Sometimes, I pretend I just want to nuzzle, when really, I want to chew on hair. My caramel fur looks white, and the stockings give off the look of an x, when seen from the front. I follow Bailey wherever she goes, or at least try to, but she won’t take me to Youth Group.



I want to be a therapy goat, getting to go to fair and nuzzle with kind people was fun. Bailey once took me to Children’s Church, that made everyone happy and I got to make lots of new friends. My friend Daniel likes to tell people that I’m a Chihuahua, but I like to be a little goat.

I was born on March 26th, 2014. My dam is Get Er Dunn Silver and my sire is Jaune Ranch Powerstroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment