Sunday, June 3, 2012

So does she look guilty or sweet in this picture?

For those of you wondering how Miss Hopper Spark is doing, I figure a picture is still worth a thousand words. =)
Silly Hopper seems to be improving, the swelling in her eye is down a little and her appetite is back up.  We are waiting on more tests results, but for right now we are hoping I was right when I thought her Valley Fever was flaring up.  
Yesterday, she was lying on the rug at the back door and wagged her tail at me as I was sitting at the computer.  I couldn't resist snapping the picture, as somehow she had gotten a white feather on her nose.  The feather was just perched there, with her ears forward and her tail slapping the wood floor.  Silly girl.  She has more energy than she had those couple days when Wyatt and I ran her to the vet, despite the over attentive doting of her little boy.  Tomorrow we should hear more about her tests results, but glad she is hanging on until then.
Well, she has Vegas at my side demanding dinner, so I suppose I should get on with things, but I thought I would share the photo.  Hope you are having a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment