Friday, June 15, 2012

Another way to beat the heat...

In the heat of the day, I set to baking the second cake for Saturday's family celebration.  I turned both coolers on, gave silly Vegas a treat, and Wyatt said he was off to take  nap.  I encouraged him to read until he fell asleep.  I walked by to see what he was up to, and had made it all the way to taking a photo, when the camera made noise and this was his reaction.  Are we sure he isn't already a teenager?

Oh, well.  At least he is hooked on another book.  Heard something on the radio yesterday about borrowing kindle books from the library, I suppose I will have to figure that out this weekend, as he has informed me he has a list of Boxcar children books coming up next.  Hope you like the photo, and hope you are having a wonderful day as the first official day of summer, and the first official day of the monsoons ambles our way!


2 comments:

  1. Our library allows you to download some books from home. Just log onto the libraries website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours is supposed to. I promised I would sit with him and try it out, but he needs to finish the books he has already checked out first!

    ReplyDelete