Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The morning after...

That title could mean a lot of different things!  But this is the morning after the rain.  See my rain gauge?  Six tenths!  Not bad...

This was the sun coming up this morning as I was trying to repair the greenhouse before the birds figured out the whole top of the door was swinging like a farmhouse double door!


We keep thinking we will move the fence gate down in this area for the RVs to come through to our hookup, but the big rains always leave us with a lake!

Vegas got bored watching me work, and went to chase the lizards while I was feeding the chickens for Wyatt, who was having a slumber party with Papa last night.

Well, I for one, must feel thankful for the clouds left over this morning.  They give me a chance to work with little breaks from the sun.  So on that note, I had best get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment