Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shadow goes to school...



Before the college semester began for me, I had a morning where I got to spend the day at home after taking the kids to school.  Shadow was already really missing her Wyatt, so I let her help take the kids to school.
Shadow rode the way in to town with her head in Wyatt's lap.  She didn't care all that much about the drive, or what was outside, just getting to go with her Wyatt.

At school, we dropped off Bailey.  I needed to run in an sign up on a list for the back to school night.  So Wyatt took Shadow to get a little exercise in the grass before the long drive back home.

The whole thing was just so exciting, Shadow slept for two hours after we got home.  I will have to remember to take her for rides more often when I want to get things done!


No comments:

Post a Comment