Saturday, September 29, 2012

Friday Night

Aunt Kathy posted photos of chocolate chip cookies earlier this week.  I had me really wanting to make some.  Then I had a run in with an insurance person who wasn't doing her job, so I decided to bake away my frustrations!  In the end, white chocolate pecan.  YUM!
Then, I managed to get a batch of soap into the curing process.  These natural cucumber soaps will be ready to leave their molds soon.Now I need to decide what kind to make next!  I do have a request for more CocoMange Goat Milk Soap, what else?

Curious what shapes these are?  Celtic knot and rectangles with horses.  I also did some Victorian flowers and Victorian hearts.  Got  suggestion or a request?  Feel free to ask!  And I will be returning to the farmers' market in Marana this week!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment