Saturday, September 22, 2012

Meeting at the Goat Gate


I was first up this morning.  Okay, second, really, since as I rolled over I realized Shadow was outside the bedroom door asking to be taken outside.  I put on shoes, and we went to go feed chickens and try to get a few chores in before I needed to get things rolling toward breakfast and football.
Vegas and Shadow picked along the fence together, then she went with me to go feed.  Often she won't go too close to the chickens, she is afraid she will get in trouble.
Today she went to visit with the goats at their gate.  They hung out together, tails going, while I fed all the chickens.  
Not ten feet away, this was the sight.  Shadow is a far cry from leaving along with all the animals without supervision, but she is doing a little better.  And she has been conspiring with the goats.  I think they like that they are all the same size!

Well, better finish cleaning up breakfast and get this show on the road.  It is a youth football day!

No comments:

Post a Comment