Monday, August 5, 2013

Busy , Busy, but a Little Forward Progress is Still Forward Progress


We recently added this shelf unit to the back porch. It is helping with the pickles. While I don't like the canning on open shelves on the back porch, it is better than a few of the alternatives, and will get by for now. You would be surprised at how many pickles my son can eat!!!


I have been back at it working on the upgrades to the farm stand sign. I was ready to head back to it tonight, but then all heck broke loose again. Never dull, right?


I really do like that bright blue. Funny, it seems to like me too!  Took all afternoon to get that round off my hands the other day!


When Bailey and I were out on Saturday, we turned a corner and saw this truck. We couldn't resist taking a photo for Wyatt. He loved Cars, and had the nickname Mater for a bit at football. (Apparently he has now been renamed Big Country- goodness!) Is this tow truck adorable or what???


The Buttercups and Javas are coexisting. Everyone is eating and drinking, though they seem to much prefer to be in different areas of the pen at given times. Judging by the eggs under the house, I am guessing the Javas are mostly sleeping inside the house.


Beth over at River Walk Farm was kind enough to give us some of her extra mosquito fish to help combat the mosquito larvae on the goose trough. Bailey handled them in the car, 


and when we got out at the gas station, the hen purse watched over them.


I don't know if you can see them swimming in there, but they seem to be doing just fine!


Well, it is time to get some shut eye and start the week over again. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment