Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Egg Pyramid...

I have been sick since last Thursday, so a little off in doing much around here.  To help me out, Charlie brought home dinner on Friday, and cooked dinner on the grill (dessert, too) Sunday.  Bailey took over a number of other things for me, like watering and egg packaging.


We sell the large and jumbo sized eggs, packaged in cartons as "nest run", in accordance with the USDA policies.  The smaller eggs, or those that look funny or don't fit into cartons, stay with us for our farm and family use.  So the other night, as Bailey was cleaning them and separating them into piles as I lay around sick, she happily stacked them into pyramids around the kitchen.  This is one of those pyramids. 

I just thought I would share.  I am slowly improving and getting back on my feet.  I made it through teaching Monday, and running around, and back to the farmers markets and some chores yesterday.  I am still pretty behind, though, and have quite a list for today.  Slowly but surely, right?  Thank you all for your patience!  If I forget something momentarily, don't hesitate to remind me so it doesn't sit on my desk in the juggling.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment