Thursday, March 21, 2013

Farmer's Market Sunset

You just have to admit Arizona has some incredible sunsets!
I figure folks get tired of seeing my sunsets from the farm, and this was the view as I was packing up from the farmers market on Tuesday night, so...


It's funny, really, sometimes these look eerie or ominous...


And I love the way the colors develop, and the way they look different as the light fades.


Even with the power line, I like the light and dark and difference in the depth.  It makes the sky feel like it goes on forever!  This is looking West to the Tohono O'odham Nation.


I had to include these two anyway, just because of the red on the right.


I pulled over on the way down Sandario for these.  There was a field up close where there are usually sheep grazing, the same mountains in the distance from a different angle.


And, of course, that orange fissure opening up in the sky.  OK, enough sunsets for now.  Back to work!  Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment