Sunday, February 16, 2014

Friday Saturday Fun Time and Chore Time!

A happy beautiful morning to everyone!  I love watching the sunrise while I do morning chores!


These are the little tomato starts growing along int he kitchen on the window seat.  They are growing much more slowly now, I will be so excited to move them outside!



Bailey, Wyatt and I went to the Desert Museum on Friday with the 4-H Photography group. We had a great time in beautiful weather.  This is a sculpture by where they do the raptor free flight display.


This mountain lion seems to love attention!


With the rodeo in town, folks are moving their wagons to town for the parade, we followed these two from the hills by the museum.


A very happy (and decorative, thanks to his love of the stamps around the museum) boy passed out on the road home.


While I was out watering and doing chores, I caught the rising moon and sure enjoyed the beauty.


This is my little asparagus patch. I am thinking of expanding it to the left.


more of the moon rising as it grew dark


my "tattooed" boy being silly


We enjoyed a sunshine cake as a family.  I used the hearts my mom tried, and thankfully Charlie and the kids didn't mind that it came out fo the pan a little lopsided.



The barley I had soaking was ready, so more of the newly scrubbed fodder boxes went back into service!





Saturday, I stewed tomatoes and canned 7 quarts of tomato sauce!  Then, I found another box of tomatoes... yup that's me!


I am also trying a green bean salad experiment. We will see how it goes!


Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! Love to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment