Saturday, December 17, 2011

With so much to do, it is easy to rush through it all.  We found ourselves doing that yesterday, as the kids finished school for the semester.  I had schoolwork and grading ot do, and we were rushing around.  I still needed to get up to the farm plot, too.  We needed to put on the breaks, so last night I settled in with the books, and Wyatt talked his sister into playing legos with him.  Remington joined them for company.
Tonight I finally worked my way through the schoolwork, and Bailey got lots of little things done.  Wyatt cleaned a couple pens and did a little more decorating.  Then he settled in with his Dad to enjoy the football game.  I looked down a bit ago and saw Wyatt with one arm over his dog, watching the game.

He has since moved on to lay on a reindeer rug next to Hopper, but what a sweet way to settle in and begin the break.  Now time for me to get busy with wrapping some presents and doing some grading!





No comments:

Post a Comment