Thursday, December 1, 2011

Life been crazy here, too...

Life s crazy as usual.  With does due to kid, finals right around the corner for Bailey and I and major projects for Bailey and Wyatt, the extra rehearsals for Bailey's musical theater production have just been icing on the cake.  Last night Wyatt was just finishing up his homework as we left the school following Baileys rehearsal.  I reminded him how nice it would feel once he collected eggs and took his shower.  Wyatt came past me in his red jammies and a wildcats jersey, and I sent him in to brush his teeth, when he didnt come back, I went looking for him, an found him in the living room floor with his best friend in the world.


Wyatt's dog, Hopper Spark, has been especially moody the last week, and has little tolerance for anyone other than Wyatt and myself.  When I tried to move him off her, she burriwed under him.  I ended up letting them stay that way for a while.
When life gets tough, and the days are too long and the people around you crazy it is so nice to see him with his best buddy.  I am glad they found one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment