Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cure Memory Loss with Hot Chocolate? Sign me up!


OK, full disclosure, I have never expected the headlines in the magazines at the checkout stand to be founded on well documented science, and I am well aware that the headlines are largely about fun.

So, when Bailey pointed this one out at the check stand the other day, we both got a good laugh and immediately wanted to sign up!


I am no more picking on the magazine than I am taking an excuse to over indulge in hot chocolate, or believing that the exhaustion and hormone related fog brain will go away magically as a result of drinking hot chocolate. But it might be fun to try anyway!

So, share away, do you make your hot chocolate from scratch? Mint, milk or dark chocolate?Marshmallows or whipped cream?



No comments:

Post a Comment